The useful model
The useful model
Well thought out with regard to high utility value
Innovative technology has never looked better. The AERO-dynamic front provides the Balios© horse trailer with an unmistakeably sleek appearance. Its streamlined shape lowers fuel consumption and even creates 20% more storage space in the saddle compartment. Technologies borrowed from camper van construction methods make the elegant entrance door fit flush into the body. A second door offers additional, easy access to the saddle compartment. Of course, the Balios©AERO also offers your horse an EquiDrive© chassis and our EquiSpace© design concept. This ensures that your horse always arrives safe and relaxed.
The Balios ® AERO horse trailer in detail:
- Polyester roof in silver, black, or blue metallic with tinted vent windows in a new design, 5 settings.
- Optionally available in the entire RAL colour pallete.
- Lockable saddle compartment with saddle holder, snaffle holder, mirror, net and 20% more volume. Also available in Western variant. Smooth surfaces in the interior protect the tack during transport.
- Side walls made of high-quality, plastic-coated and UV-resistant drop sides, 18 mm thick, side wall in black.
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights.
- Phenolic resin coating floor plate, multibonded, waterproofed, 21 mm thick, with rubber floor 8 mm thick, glued and sealed.
- Solid, all-round and hot-dip galvanised frame profile.
- Elegant hot-dip galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
- Large access door with 3-point locking.
- EquiDrive® Standard longitudinal beam chassis (Balios® AERO 2700 with EquiDrive® PLUS chassis with automatic adjustment of the brake and wheel shock absorbers)
- The AERO-dynamic front provides up to 20% more space in the saddle compartment. The lower air resistance saves you fuel.
- In black metallic or silver as standard; in the complete RAL colour pallete at an additional charge.
- Ramp flap with granulate mat.
- Maximum space for the horses thanks to the sophisticated Humbaur EquiSpace® interior concept.
- The chest and breech bars are divided and padded, adjustable in height and length, and complete with panic unlocking.
- The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
- The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventilation and continuous air circulation.
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
- Tyre size suitable for 100 km/h.
- Balios® AERO 2700 model, incl. wheel shock absorbers and 100 km/h confirmation.
Choose a colour
- All poly parts
Balios AERO Standard equipment
- Models 7602 and 7604 with EquiDrive® chassis and preparation for shock absorbers
- Model 7606 Balios Aero 2700 with EquiDrive® PLUS chassis and automatic brake adjustment and shock absorbers
- High quality 18 mm Plywood side panels, plastic-coated and UV-resistant
- AERO-dynamical front
- Lockable saddle compartment, with saddle carrier, snaffle holder, mirror and stowing net
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog light
- 21 mm resin coated plywood base plate
- 8 mm rubber flooring, glued on and sealed
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised tail supports with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with rubber granulate mat
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars with panic release, height- and lengthwise adjustable
- New designed, tinted and 5-way adjustable vent windows
- Interior lighting
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Automatic jockey wheel, centre mounted
- Side panels black, GRP roof and front silver
- Tyres designed for 60 mph
Balios AERO Models
Our design for a pleasant and safe journey
The refined Humbaur EquiSpace® interior ensures the most space possible for horses during transport in the trailer and forms part of the standard models for Balios®, Xanthos®, Zephir® and Notos® as well as their various AERO versions. The roof, which projects forward, offers your horse freedom of movement of the head at ear height. The interior height in this area is about 2300 mm.
The split, padded and moulded breast and breech bars can be individually suspended at three different levels and depths (also new for Pegasus and Maximums models). This allows the stall size in the trailer to be adjusted from pony to large horse. The solid interlock from our older models was kept for safety reasons and due to its popularity.
How many horses can I transport?
You can comfortably transport two ponies in the Balios® AERO.
Of course, a single horse can also enjoy the comfort of the Humbaur-EquiSpace®.
A pair of horses
Two fully grown horses can also travel conveniently.
Two heavy horses
... also have adequate space in the roomy Balios® AERO horse trailer.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.
Illustrations similar; some illustrations show special equipment.