The safe model
The safe model
a high level of comfort and safety for your horse
To let your horse travel in comfort: The new EquiSpace© design concept provides your horse with maximum freedom of movement and safety. The padded, body-formed chest and rear rods can be adjusted precisely to the right length and height. The EquiDrive© chassis, which now also comes in the fully-outfitted PLUS version, ensures a smooth driving experience. The wooden body of the Balios© has an easy-to-clean polyester roof. The modern design makes the Balios© a star among our wood/polyester trailers.
The Balios® horse trailer in detail:
- EquiDrive® Standard longitudinal beam chassis (Balios® 2700 with EquiDrive® PLUS chassis with automatic adjustment of the brake and wheel shock absorbers).
- Side walls made of high-quality, plastic-coated and UV-resistant drop sides, 18 mm thick. Black side walls
- Polyester roof in silver or black metallic with tinted vent windows in a new design, 5 settings.
- Polyester roof available in the entire RAL colour pallete (at an additional charge).
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights
- Phenolic resin coating floor plate, multibonded, waterproofed, 21 mm thick, with rubber floor 8 mm thick, glued and sealed.
- Solid, all-round and hot-dip galvanised frame profile.
- Elegant, hot-dip galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
- Large access door with 3-point locking.
- Ramp flap with granulate mat.
- EquiSpace® space concept. Maximum space for the horses thanks to the sophisticated Humbaur EquiSpace® interior concept.
- The chest and breech bars are divided and padded, adjustable in height and length, and complete with panic unlocking.
- The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
- The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventilation and continuous air circulation.
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
- Tyre size suitable for 100 km/h. Balios® 2700 model, incl. wheel shock absorbers and 100 km/h confirmation.
Balios Standard equipment
- EquiDrive® chassis
- Model 7605 Balios 2700 including EquiDrive® PLUS chassis with automatic brake adjustment and shock absorbers
- Model 7607 Balios 2700 S including EquiDrive® PLUS S chassis with coil spring suspension
- Preparation for shock absorbers (model 7601, 7603)
- High quality 18 mm plywood side panels, plastic-coated and UV-resistant
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog light
- 21 mm resin coated plywood base plate
- 8 mm rubber flooring, glued on and sealed
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised tail support with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with high grip rubber and sidestop
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars, height- and lengthwise adjustable, panic release for breast bar
- EquiLock® lockable partition wall
- New designed, tinted and 5-way adjustable vent windows
- Interior lighting
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Automatic jockey wheel with shunting handle
- Polyester roof in Silver Metallic
- Tyres designed for 60 mph
EquiLock - lockable Partition
Grip and safety, even when the tailgate is open
Our lockable partition EquiLock® offers absolute safety for your four-legged friends, even when the tailgate is open. The partition cannot be unintentionally moved since the mechanical locking system effectively prevents the breeching bars from being pressed upwards. This means that the partition cannot be levered out, even if the tailgate is open, which significantly reduces the risk of injury for the horses in the trailer.
With the lever, which is folded in when fastened, the EquiLock® partition can be locked and unlocked effortlessly and can of course always be adjusted for more space in order to be able to enter more easily. You will receive this innovation as standard with all of our models that include a partition, except for the SPIRIT models and versions with a central post partition.
Our design for a pleasant and safe journey
The refined Humbaur EquiSpace® interior ensures the most space possible for horses during transport in the trailer and forms part of the standard models for Balios®, Xanthos®, Zephir®, Notos® and Maximus ® as well as their various AERO versions. The roof, which projects forward, offers your horse freedom of movement of the head at ear height. The interior height in this area is about 2300 mm.
The split, padded and moulded breast and breech bars can be individually suspended at three different levels and depths. This allows the stall size in the trailer to be adjusted from pony to large horse. The solid interlock from our older models was kept for safety reasons and due to its popularity.
How many horses can I transport?
You can comfortably transport two ponies in the Balios, which is available in three weight classes.
Of course, a single horse can also enjoy the comfort of the Humbaur-EquiSpace.
A pair of horses
Two fully grown horses can also travel conveniently.
Two heavy horses
... also have adequate space in the roomy Balios® horse trailer .
A Humbaur is well planned
We also fulfilled the whises, which you believe nobody can fulfil.
Images similar; some images show special equipment.