The entry-level plywood modelThe basic trailer for savers
- EquiDrive® Standard chassis.
- Body made of high-quality, plastic-coated and UV-resistant drop sides 18 mm thick. Side wall in black
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights.
21 mm thick wooden base plate
- Solid, all-round frame section (galvanised).
Elegant, hot-dip galvanised rear rear support with integrated lighting
- Large access door with 3-point locking.
- Ramp flap with granulate mat.
Polyester Roof with tinted vent windows.
The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights
The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventilation and continuous air circulation.
Tyre size suitable for 100km/h.
Make big savings on horse transport with the Equitos Plywood. This basic model consists of plywood side walls with a UV-resistant plastic coating, as well as a 21-mm-thick plywood floor that is protected by glued and sealed rubber flooring. The access ramp is laminated with a rubber granulate mat that ensures the horse is both safe and supported when entering and leaving the trailer. Standard equipment includes a lighting system with reversing lights and fog lamp, and an EquiDrive chassis that can be fitted with wheel shock absorbers as an additional option. The tinted vent windows in the polyester roof let in a pleasant amount of light during the day and offer plenty of ventilation. Heat build-up in the horse compartment is prevented by the exclusive wind deflector. The split breast and breech bars keep the horses safely in position, with the breast bars also featuring a panic release function. A large access door with three-point locking mechanism allows you to easily reach your animals in the horse compartment of the trailer at any time.
The Equitos® Plywood horse trailer in detail:
Choose a colour
- All poly parts
Equitos Plywood Standard equipment
- EquiDrive® chassis
- Preparation for shock absorbers
- High quality 18 mm plywood side panels, plastic-coated and UV-resistant
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog light
- 21 mm resin coated wooden floor with rubber flooring, glued and sealed
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised tail supports with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with rubber granulate mat
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars, panic release for breast bar
- Tinted windows in polyester roof sides
- Interior lighting
- Automatic jockey wheel with shunting handle
- Side panels in black, polyester roof in grey
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Tyres designed for 60 mph