Especially for particular transport tasks.
Multiple functions in a new, attractive package. The new Notos© models come in plywood or aluminium and are particularly versatile. The first highlight is the rear loading flap, which can be swivelled and rotated and which is gas spring supported. A vertical central post allows the rotating central post divider to be adjusted in position to allow your horse to exit comfortably through the optional front left or front right exit. The EquiSpace© design concept and EquiDrive© chassis are standard. A comprehensive range of optional accessories is available to complement this well-rounded trailer model.
The Notos® Alu horse Trailer in detail:
- The EquiDrive® chassis in the Notos® 2400 with its hot-dip galvanised longitudinal beam chassis offers high stability and thus the best possible safety.
- The EquiDrive® PLUS chassis in the Notos® 2700 is built with automatic brake adjustment and wheel shock absorbers.
- Side panels made of double-walled anodised aluminium profiles.
- Solid roof construction with roof bracket
- Polyester roof and front in silver or black. Available in all colours of the RAL pallet at an additional charge..
- Pivoting and moveable rear door, with granulate matting, intergrated ridges and side stopper, 2 hydraulic dampers and foothold (optional).
- Elegant galvanised side wall bracing.
Tinted display windows, left and right
- AluBiComp floor, 21 mm mm stick with glued rubberfloor, sealed.
The breast and breeching bars are:
- split and padded
- height- and longitudinal adjustable
- with panic lock.
- Fixed Partition wall (optional: central post partition wall rotatable / swiveling )
- Interior lighting, haynet right.
- Exclusive Windschott (deflector) for draught-free interior ventilation.
- Plastic wheel arches.
Choose a colour
- All poly parts
- 2.790 mm
Notos Alu Standard equipment
- Side panels made of double-walled anodised aluminium profiles
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights
- Notos 2400 with EquiDrive® Standard chassis and shock absorbers
- Notos 2700 with EquiDrive® PLUS chassis and with automatic brake adjustment
- Notos 2700 Alu S with EquiDrive® PLUS S chassis (7659), coil spring suspension and shock absorbers
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Rear ramp, with high-grip rubber and sidestop
- Side kick protection
- Elegant galvanised tail supports with integrated lighting
- Tinted windows, left and right
- Large entry door with 3-point locking mechanism
- AlubiComp floor (21 mm), with glued on and sealed 8 mm rubber flooring
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars with panic release, height- and lengthwise adjustable
- EquiLock® lockable partition wall
- Interior lighting, feed basket ring, two manoeuvring handles at the front
- Solid roof construction with stiffening steel framework
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Side panels in aluminium, polyester roof and front in Silver Metallic
- Plastic mudguards
- Autimatic jockey wheel mit shunting handle
Notos Alu Models
EquiLock - lockable Partition
Grip and safety, even when the tailgate is open
Our lockable partition EquiLock® offers absolute safety for your four-legged friends, even when the tailgate is open. The partition cannot be unintentionally moved since the mechanical locking system effectively prevents the breeching bars from being pressed upwards. This means that the partition cannot be levered out, even if the tailgate is open, which significantly reduces the risk of injury for the horses in the trailer.
With the lever, which is folded in when fastened, the EquiLock® partition can be locked and unlocked effortlessly and can of course always be adjusted for more space in order to be able to enter more easily. You will receive this innovation as standard with all of our models that include a partition, except for the SPIRIT models and versions with a central post partition.
for safe contact with the road.
The Humbaur EquiDrive® frame, with its hot-dip galvanised longitudinal beam chassis, offers high stability and thus the best possible safety. With its significantly lower centre of gravity, it ensueres gentle road handling for both driver and horse - even on difficult terrain.
- The low load height ensures a flat angle for the loading ramp.
- The trailer is easy to enter.
- All Frame parts and axles can also be individually replaced if necessary.
How many horses can I transport?
You can comfortably transport two ponies in the Notos® Alu, which is available in two weight classes.
A single horse can also naturally enjoy the comfort of the Humbaur-EquiSpace.
A pair of horses
Two fully grown horses can also travel conveniently in the Notos® Alu.
Two heavy horses
... also have adequate space in the roomy Notos® Alu horse trailer.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.
Images similar; some images show special equipment.