The compact model
Designed for a mare and her foal.
Ensure that the journey starts on a good note for your mare and her foal. The tailgate's granulate matting ensures that your horses can enter the Single without losing their footing. The low load height of the vehicle provides access to the interior at a pleasant low incline. Here, an adjustable, tinted outside window allows sufficient light to enter the inside of the vehicle without causing dazzling. A well-designed Windschott (deflector) lets in fresh air but prevents draughts during the journey.
Humbaur means quality down to the detail. Find out here what lies beneath the surface:
Polyester Roof with tinted vent windows.
The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventilation and continuous air circulation.
Sophisticated interior concept: The roof, which projects forward, offers your horse freedom of movement of the head at ear level. The chest and the breech bars extend over the entire width and are equipped with panic unlocking.
Welded Chassis, hot dip galvanised, with a bolted V-drawbar.
Tyre size suitable for 100 km/h.
Available in full Polyester construction in various colours (Symbol Image)
Elegant, galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
Spacious saddle compartment (optional).
Access door with 3-point locking.
Solid, all-round frame section.
Body made of high-Quality, plastic-coated and UV-resistand drop sides 18 mm thick; side wall in black.
Ramp flap with rubber granulate mat.
You can choose between the standard 18mm thick wooden floor without rubber floor and the optional Humbaur AluBiComp floor.
The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
Choose a colour
Single Standard equipment
- Welded and hot-dip galvanized chassis
- Bolted V-shaped drawbar
- Ready for shock absorbers
- High quality 18 mm plywood side panels, plastic-coated and UV-resistant
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog light
- 18 mm resin coated wooden floor (without rubber flooring)
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised rear tail support with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with rubber granulate mat
- One-piece breast and breeching bars with external panic release
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Tinted windows in GRP roof sides
- Interior lighting
- Standard jockey wheel
- Side walls in black, GRP roof in light grey
How many horses can I transport?
A single horse
The Humbaur Single horse trailer is the ideal choice for convenient single horse transport.
A horse with its foal
Horse and foal will find adequate space in the Humbaur Single horse trailer.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.