The lightweight model
The design star
lightness and ample space in the AERO model
The AERO-dynamic front gives the Xanthos© a more elegant appearance, while providing you with three concrete benefits: The lower air resistance decreases wind noise. The trailer has a lower fuel consumption. It increases the storage space in the saddle compartment by approximately 20%. We have also improved the aerodynamics of the new, tinted ventilation window. It has five settings for ventilation to suit your needs. To ensure that the AERO always provides sufficient fresh air without producing a draft, we have equipped it with the tried-and-trusted Humbaur wind deflector. We can also equip the Xanthos© AERO with additional ventilation and a skylight for you on request.
The Xanthos® AERO horse trailer in detail:
- The EquiDrive® chassis, with its hot-dip galvanised longitudinal beam chassis, offers high stability and thus the best possible safety.
- The Xanthos® AERO 2700 is equipped with the EquiDrive® PLUS chassis. This includes an automatic brake adjustment and the wheel shock absorber.
- The AERO-dynamic front provides up to 20% more space in the saddle compartment. The lower air resistance saves you fuel.
- Polyester front and roof available in all RAL colours at an additional charge, as standard in silver or black metallic.
- Polyester roof with tinted vent windows - polyester roof with tinted vent windows in a new design, 5 settings.
- In standard silver or black metallic, in all RAL colours at an additional charge.
- Lockable standard saddle compartment with saddle holder, snaffle holder, mirror, net and 20% more volume.
- Smooth surfaces in the interior protect the saddle during transport.
- Also available in Western variant (at additional charge).
- Side walls of double-walled, anodised aluminium profiles.
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights.
- AluBiComp floor, 21 mm thick, with rubber bed 8 mm thick, glued and sealed.
- Solid, all-round and hot-dip galvanised frame profile.
- Elegant hot-dip galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
- Large access door and saddle compartment door, each with 3-point locking
- Ramp flap with rubber step and side stop.
- Maximum space arrangement for the horses thanks to the sophisticated Humbaur EquiSpace® interior concept. This includes split and padded chest and breech bars, adjustable in height and length, with panic unlocking.
- The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
- The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventilation and continuous air circulation.
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
- Tyre size suitable for 100 km/h.
- Xanthos® AERO 2700 model, incl. wheel shock absorbers and 100 km/h confirmation
Choose a colour
- All poly parts
Xanthos AERO Standard equipment
- EquiDrive® chassis with shock absorbers
- Model 7615, Xanthos AERO 2700 with EquiDrive® PLUS chassis and automatic brake adjustment
- Model 7617 Xanthos AERO 2700 S including EquiDrive® PLUS S chassis with coil spring suspension
- Side panels made of double-walled anodised aluminium profiles
- Lockable saddle compartment with saddle carrier, snaffle holder, mirror, stowing net, lighting, shovel and broom
- AERO-dynamical front
- 13-pin plug with fog and reversing light
- Side kick protection
- AluBiComp floor, 21 mm
- 8 mm thick rubber flooring, glued on and sealed
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised tail support with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with high-grip rubber and sidestop
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars with panic release, height- and lengthwise adjustable
- EquiLock® lockable partition wall
- New designed tinted and 5-way adjustable vent windows
- Interior lighting and feed-basket bracket mounted
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Automatic jockey wheel with shunting handle
- GRP roof and front in Silver Metallic
- Tyres designed for 60 mph
Xanthos AERO Models
EquiLock - lockable Partition
Grip and safety, even when the tailgate is open
Our lockable partition EquiLock® offers absolute safety for your four-legged friends, even when the tailgate is open. The partition cannot be unintentionally moved since the mechanical locking system effectively prevents the breeching bars from being pressed upwards. This means that the partition cannot be levered out, even if the tailgate is open, which significantly reduces the risk of injury for the horses in the trailer.
With the lever, which is folded in when fastened, the EquiLock® partition can be locked and unlocked effortlessly and can of course always be adjusted for more space in order to be able to enter more easily. You will receive this innovation as standard with all of our models that include a partition, except for the SPIRIT models and versions with a central post partition.
Our design for a pleasant and safe journey
The refined Humbaur EquiSpace® interior ensures the most space possible for horses during transport in the trailer and forms part of the standard models for Balios®, Xanthos®, Zephir®, Notos® and Maximus ® as well as their various AERO versions. The roof, which projects forward, offers your horse freedom of movement of the head at ear height. The interior height in this area is about 2300 mm.
The split, padded and moulded breast and breech bars can be individually suspended at three different levels and depths. This allows the stall size in the trailer to be adjusted from pony to large horse. The solid interlock from our older models was kept for safety reasons and due to its popularity.
How many horses can I transport?
You can comfortably transport two ponies in the Xanthos® AERO.
A single horse can also naturally enjoy the comfort of the Humbaur-EquiSpace.
A pair of horses...
Two fully grown horses can also travel conveniently in the Xanthos® AERO.
Two heavy horses
... also have adequate space in the roomy Xanthos® AERO horse trailer.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.
Images similar; some images show special equipment.