The lightweight model
The design star
lightness and ample space in the AERO model
The AERO-dynamic front gives the Xanthos© a more elegant appearance, while providing you with three concrete benefits: The lower air resistance decreases wind noise. The trailer has a lower fuel consumption. It increases the storage space in the saddle compartment by approximately 20%. We have also improved the aerodynamics of the new, tinted ventilation window. It has five settings for ventilation to suit your needs. To ensure that the AERO always provides sufficient fresh air without producing a draft, we have equipped it with the tried-and-trusted Humbaur wind deflector. We can also equip the Xanthos© AERO with additional ventilation and a skylight for you on request.
The Xanthos® AERO horse trailer in detail:
- The EquiDrive® chassis, with its hot-dip galvanised longitudinal beam chassis, offers high stability and thus the best possible safety.
- The Xanthos® AERO 2700 is equipped with the EquiDrive® PLUS chassis. This includes an automatic brake adjustment and the wheel shock absorber.
- The AERO-dynamic front provides up to 20% more space in the saddle compartment. The lower air resistance saves you fuel.
- Polyester front and roof available in all RAL colours at an additional charge, as standard in silver or black metallic.
- Polyester roof with tinted vent windows - polyester roof with tinted vent windows in a new design, 5 settings.
- In standard silver or black metallic, in all RAL colours at an additional charge.
- Lockable standard saddle compartment with saddle holder, snaffle holder, mirror, net and 20% more volume.
- Smooth surfaces in the interior protect the saddle during transport.
- Also available in Western variant (at additional charge).
- Side walls of double-walled, anodised aluminium profiles.
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights.
- AluBiComp floor, 21 mm thick, with rubber bed 8 mm thick, glued and sealed.
- Solid, all-round and hot-dip galvanised frame profile.
- Elegant hot-dip galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
- Large access door and saddle compartment door, each with 3-point locking
- Ramp flap with rubber step and side stop.
- Maximum space arrangement for the horses thanks to the sophisticated Humbaur EquiSpace® interior concept. This includes split and padded chest and breech bars, adjustable in height and length, with panic unlocking.
- The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
- The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventilation and continuous air circulation.
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
- Tyre size suitable for 100 km/h.
- Xanthos® AERO 2700 model, incl. wheel shock absorbers and 100 km/h confirmation
Choose a colour
Xanthos AERO Standard equipment
- Models 7611 and 7613 with EquiDrive®" chassis"
- Model 7615, Xanthos Aero 2700, with EquiDrive® PLUS chassis and automatic brake adjustment
- Shock absorbers mounted serially
- Side panels made of double-walled anodised aluminium profiles
- Lockable saddle compartment with saddle carrier, snaffle holder, mirror and stowing net
- AERO-dynamical front
- 13-pin plug with fog and reversing light
- AluBiComp floor, 21 mm
- 8 mm thick rubber flooring, glued on and sealed
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised tail support with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with high-grip rubber and sidestop
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars with panic release, height- and lengthwise adjustable
- New designed tinted and 5-way adjustable vent windows
- Interior lighting and feed-basket bracket mounted
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Automatic jockey wheel, centre mounted
- Silver coloured GRP roof and front
Xanthos AERO Models
Our design for a pleasant and safe journey
The refined Humbaur EquiSpace® interior ensures the most space possible for horses during transport in the trailer and forms part of the standard models for Balios®, Xanthos®, Zephir® and Notos® as well as their various AERO versions. The roof, which projects forward, offers your horse freedom of movement of the head at ear height. The interior height in this area is about 2300 mm.
The split, padded and moulded breast and breech bars can be individually suspended at three different levels and depths (also new for Pegasus and Maximums models). This allows the stall size in the trailer to be adjusted from pony to large horse. The solid interlock from our older models was kept for safety reasons and due to its popularity.
How many horses can I transport?
You can comfortably transport two ponies in the Xanthos® AERO.
A single horse can also naturally enjoy the comfort of the Humbaur-EquiSpace.
A pair of horses...
Two fully grown horses can also travel conveniently in the Xanthos® AERO.
Two heavy horses
... also have adequate space in the roomy Xanthos® AERO horse trailer.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.