entry level in the alu-poly range.
The brand-new Xanthos SPIRIT combines low weight, driving comfort and a very attractive cost-performance ratio in one model. Being the youngest member of the Xanthos horse-trailer family, the all-rounder has a light but nevertheless robust mounting out of high quality aluminium-profiles. The elaborate poly-roof with tinted vent windows complements the perfect appearance of the Xanthos SPIRIT. The horses walk up the horse-trailer safely and without slipping over the rear ramp, which has a rubber mat and is supported by a pneumatic spring.
The Xanthos® SPIRIT horse trailer in detail:
- EquiDrive® Standard longitudinal beam chassis
- Side walls of double-walled, anodised Aluminium profiles.
- Polyester roof in grey (optionally in black metallic) with tinted vent windows.
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights.
- Phenolic resin coating floor plate, multibonded, waterproofed, 21 mm thick.
- Solid, all-round frame section (galvanised).
- Elegant, galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
- Large access door with 3-point locking.
- Ramp flap with granulate mat.
- Divided and padded breast and breech bars with panic release.
- The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
- Standard jockey wheel.
- Tyre size suitable for 100 km/h.
Xanthos SPIRIT Standard equipment
- Chassis EquiDrive®""
- Ready for shock absorbers
- Side panels made of double-walled anodised aluminium profiles
- 13-pole plug with reversing and fog light
- 21 mm resin coated wooden base plate (without rubber flooring)
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised tail support with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with rubber granulate mat
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars, panic release for breast bar
- Tinted windows in Polyester roof sides
- Interior lighting
- Jockey wheel, centrally mounted
- Polyester roof in silver
- Tyres designed for 60 mph
Xanthos SPIRIT Models
for safe contact with the road.
The Humbaur EquiDrive® frame, with its hot-dip galvanised longitudinal beam chassis, offers high stability and thus the best possible safety. With its significantly lower centre of gravity, it ensueres gentle road handling for both driver and horse - even on difficult terrain.
- The low load height ensures a flat angle for the loading ramp.
- The trailer is easy to enter.
- All Frame parts and axles can also be individually replaced if necessary.
How many horses can I transport?
You can comfortably transport two ponies in the Xanthos® SPIRIT 2000.
Of course, a single horse can also enjoy the comfort of the Xanthos® SPIRIT.
A pair of horses
Two fully grown horses can travel conveniently in the spacious Xanthos ® SPIRIT.
Illustrations similar; some illustrations show special equipment.