The design star
of horse trailers.
The Zephir® AERO horse trailer in detail:
Polyester roof with tinted vent windows in a new design, 5 settings
The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventilation and continuous air circulation.
Maximum space for the horses thanks to the sophisticated Humbaur EquiSpace® interior concept.
The EquiDrive® chassis, with its hot-dip galvanised longitudinal beam chassis, offers high stability and thus the best possible safety.
Wheel shock absorber incl. 100 km/h confirmation
Full polyester body available in various colours, side wall height 1,500 mm.
Elegant hot-dip galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
Lockable standard saddle compartment with saddle holder, snaffle holder, mirror, net and 20% more volume. Also available in Western variant. Smooth surfaces in the interior protect the tack during transport.
Large access door and saddle compartment door, each with 3-point locking.
Solid, all-round and hot-dip galvanised frame profile.
The AERO-dynamic front provides you with up to 20% more space in the saddle compartment. The lower air resistance saves you fuel.
Ramp flap with rubber step and side stop
AluBiComp floor, 21 mm thick, with rubber floor, 8 mm thick, glued and sealed.
The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
Choose a colour
- All poly parts
- 2.875 mm
Zephir AERO Standard equipment
- Equi Drive® chassis with shock absorbers
- Model 7635 Zephir Aero 2700 including EquiDrive® PLUS chassis with automatic brake adjustment
- Model 7637 Zephir Aero 2700 S including EquiDrive chassis and coil spring suspension
- Polyester structure, available in several colours, side panel height 1.500 mm
- Lockable saddle compartment incl. saddle holder, snaffle holder, mirrow and stowing net
- AERO-dynamical front
- AluBiComp floor
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog light
- 21 mm wooden base plate
- 8 mm rubber flooring, glued on and sealed
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised rear tail support with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with high-grip rubber and sidestop
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars with panic release, height- and lengthwise adjustable
- EquiLock® lockable partition wall
- New designed, tinted and 5-way adjustable vent windows
- Interior lighting
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Automatic jockey wheel with shunting handle
Zephir AERO Models
EquiLock - lockable Partition
Grip and safety, even when the tailgate is open
Our lockable partition EquiLock® offers absolute safety for your four-legged friends, even when the tailgate is open. The partition cannot be unintentionally moved since the mechanical locking system effectively prevents the breeching bars from being pressed upwards. This means that the partition cannot be levered out, even if the tailgate is open, which significantly reduces the risk of injury for the horses in the trailer.
With the lever, which is folded in when fastened, the EquiLock® partition can be locked and unlocked effortlessly and can of course always be adjusted for more space in order to be able to enter more easily. You will receive this innovation as standard with all of our models that include a partition, except for the SPIRIT models and versions with a central post partition.
Our design for a pleasant and safe journey
The refined Humbaur EquiSpace® interior ensures the most space possible for horses during transport in the trailer and forms part of the standard models for Balios®, Xanthos®, Zephir®, Notos® and Maximus ® as well as their various AERO versions. The roof, which projects forward, offers your horse freedom of movement of the head at ear height. The interior height in this area is about 2300 mm.
The split, padded and moulded breast and breech bars can be individually suspended at three different levels and depths. This allows the stall size in the trailer to be adjusted from pony to large horse. The solid interlock from our older models was kept for safety reasons and due to its popularity.
How many horses can I transport?
You can comfortably transport two ponies in the Zephir AERO.
A single horse can also naturally enjoy the comfort of the Humbaur-EquiSpace.
A pair of horses
Two full grown horses can also travel comfortably.
Two heavy horses
... will also find adequate space in the roomy Zephir AERO horse trailer.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.
Images similar; some images show special equipment.