For carriage & horse
The special trailer
for transporting carriage and horse at the same time.
The Zephir© series turns heads. Few horse trailers combine so many practical functions with such an attractive appearance: Note the smooth, easy-care surfaces inside and out, the EquiSpace© design, the second door to the saddle compartment, amongst many other features. The Zephir© carriage has yet another decisively important function: Together with your two horses, you can also take along your carriage. For this purpose we have fitted a sturdy aluminium frame inside the vehicle's extended longitudinal beams in which you can securely place your carriage. Simply adjust the track width of the stand rails before you start, secure the carriage at its eight lashing points and off you go.
The Zephir® Carriage in detail:
- Solid aluminium basic frame for the carriage with side steps made of aluminium chequer plate in front of the doors.
- 4 pairs of lashing points to secure the load.
Two aluminium stand rails:
- for a track width of 650 to 1330 mm
- with hot-dip galvanised steel stand brackets.
- Two aluminium loading ramps with protective edge, incl. transport bracket on basic frame.
Optional: Closed surface for carriage extension made of aluminium chequer plate.
- You can choose between the standard stable and durable floor plate and the optional Humbaur AluBiComp floor (at an additional charge). It will increase the trailer's load capacity.
- Phenolic resin coating floor plate, multibonded, waterproofed, 21 mm thick, with rubber floor 8 mm thick, glued and sealed.
- Large access door with 3-point locking.
- Maximum space for the horses thanks to the sophisticated Humbaur EquiSpace® interior concept.
- The chest and breech bars are divided and padded, adjustable in height and legth, and complete with panic unlocking.
- The EquiDrive® chassis, with its hot-dip galvanised longitudinal beam chassis, offers high stability and thus the best possible safety.
- Lockable standard saddle compartment with saddle holder, snaffle holder, mirror and net.
- Also available in Western variant (at an additional charge)
- Smooth interior surfaces protect the saddle during transport.
- Full polyester body available in various colours, side wall height 1,500 mm.
- Polyester roof with tinted vent windows in a new design, 5 settings.
- Solid, hot-dip galvanised frame profile.
- Elegant, hot-dip galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
- Ramp flap with rubber step and side stop.
- The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventilation and continuous air circulation.
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights.
- Wheel shock absorber incl. 100 km/h confirmation.
Zephir Carriage Standard equipment
- EquiDrive®" chassis"
- Shock absorbers mounted, tyres designed for 60 mph
- Polyester structure, available in several colours, side panels 1.500 mm in height
- Lockable saddle compartment with saddle carrier, snaffle holder, mirrow, stowing net, lighting, shovel and broom
- 13-pole plug with reversing and fog light
- 21 mm thick wooden base plate
- 8 mm rubber flooring, sealed and glued down
- Solid surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised rear tail support with integrated lighting
- Rear ramp with high-grip rubber and sidestop
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars, ( height- and longitudinal adjustable), panic lock on breast bar
- New designed, tinted and 5-way adjustable vent windows
- Interior lighting and hay net ring
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Automatic jockey wheel with shunting handle
- 2 standing rails for the carriage, adjustable to track width of the carriage (from 650 mm to 1,580 mm)
- 2 drive-up rails, 2 wheel stop brackets and several tie down eyes
Zephir Carriage Models
Grip and safety, even when the tailgate is open
Our lockable partition offers absolute safety for your four-legged friends, even when the tailgate is open. The partition cannot be unintentionally moved since the mechanical locking system effectively prevents the breeching bars from being pressed upwards. This means that the partition cannot be levered out, even if the tailgate is open, which significantly reduces the risk of injury for the horses in the trailer.
With the lever, which is folded in when fastened, the partition can be locked and unlocked effortlessly and can of course always be adjusted for more space in order to be able to enter more easily. You will receive this innovation as standard with all of our models that include a partition, except for the SPIRIT models and versions with a central post partition.
Our design for a pleasant and safe journey
The refined Humbaur EquiSpace® interior ensures the most space possible for horses during transport in the trailer and forms part of the standard models for Balios®, Xanthos®, Zephir® and Notos® as well as their various AERO versions. The roof, which projects forward, offers your horse freedom of movement of the head at ear height. The interior height in this area is about 2300 mm.
The split, padded and moulded breast and breech bars can be individually suspended at three different levels and depths (also new for Pegasus and Maximums models). This allows the stall size in the trailer to be adjusted from pony to large horse. The solid interlock from our older models was kept for safety reasons and due to its popularity.
What can I transport with the Zephir® Carriage trailer?
The front carriage rack of the Zephir® Carriage is suitable for a wide variety of carriages.
Up to two draught horses
... can relax in the spacious Zephir® Carriage horse trailer before and after their assignments.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.
Illustrations similar; some illustrations show special equipment.