The star design
in the full polyester class.
Balanced proportions and a wide range of colour choices for the polyester roof and side walls: If you are looking for a stylishly designed horse trailer, the Zephir© range will impress. Our polyester roof not only looks good - It is also exceptionally easy to clean. Apart from the design specifications, we have paid a lot of attention to safety. As an alternative to the standard EquiDrive© chassis for this series, you can also choose the EquiDrive© PLUS option.
The Zephir® horse trailer in detail:
- The EquiDrive® chassis, with its hot-dip galvanised longitudinal beam chassis, offers high stability and thus the best possible safety.
- The Zephir® 2700 is equipped with the EquiDrive® PLUS chassis. Automatic brake adjustment and wheel shock absorbers ensures the trailer's consistent optimum braking response.
- Lockable standard saddle compartment with saddle holder, snaffle holder, mirror and net.
- Also available in Western variant (at an additional charge)
- Smooth interior surfaces protect the saddle during transport.
- Full polyester body available in various colours, side wall height 1,500 mm.
- Polyester roof with tinted vent windows in a new design, 5 settings.
- 13-pin plug with reversing and fog lights.
- AluBiComp floor, 21 mm thick, with rubber floor, 8 mm thick, glued and sealed.
- Solid, hot-dip galvanised frame profile.
- Elegant, hot-dip galvanised rear outrigger with integrated lighting.
- Large access door with 3-point locking.
- Ramp flap with rubber step and side stop.
- Maximum space for the horses thanks to the sophisticated Humbaur EquiSpace® interior concept.
- The chest and breech bars are divided and padded, adjustable in height and legth, and complete with panic unlocking.
- The Humbaur interior lighting creates a pleasant atmosphere in the twilight for horse and human.
- The exclusive Windschott (deflector) offers draft-free ventilation and continuous air circulation.
Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
- Wheel shock absorber incl. 100 km/h confirmation.
Choose a colour
- All poly parts
Zephir Standard equipment
- EquiDrive® chassis
- Model 7634 Zephir 2700 including EquiDrive® PLUS chassis with automatic brake adjustment and shock absorbers
- Shock absorbers mounted
- Polyester structure, available in several colours, side panel height 1.500 mm
- Lockable saddle compartment incl. saddle holder, snaffle holder, mirror, stowing net, lighting, shovel and broom
- 13-pin plug, reversing and fog light
- 21 mm thick wooden base plate
- 8 mm rubber flooring, glued on and sealed
- Sturdy surrounding frame section (hot-dip galvanised)
- Elegant galvanised rear tail support with integrated lighting
- Entry and service door with 3-point locking mechanism
- Rear ramp with high-grip rubber and sidestop
- Split and padded breast and breeching bars with panic release, height- and lengthwise adjustable
- EquiLock® lockable partition wall
- New designed, tinted and 5-way adjustable vent windows
- Interior lighting
- Exclusive roller wind deflector for draught-free interior ventilation
- Automatic jockey wheel with shunting handle
EquiLock - lockable Partition
Grip and safety, even when the tailgate is open
Our lockable partition EquiLock® offers absolute safety for your four-legged friends, even when the tailgate is open. The partition cannot be unintentionally moved since the mechanical locking system effectively prevents the breeching bars from being pressed upwards. This means that the partition cannot be levered out, even if the tailgate is open, which significantly reduces the risk of injury for the horses in the trailer.
With the lever, which is folded in when fastened, the EquiLock® partition can be locked and unlocked effortlessly and can of course always be adjusted for more space in order to be able to enter more easily. You will receive this innovation as standard with all of our models that include a partition, except for the SPIRIT models and versions with a central post partition.
Our design for a pleasant and safe journey
The refined Humbaur EquiSpace® interior ensures the most space possible for horses during transport in the trailer and forms part of the standard models for Balios®, Xanthos®, Zephir®, Notos® and Maximus ® as well as their various AERO versions. The roof, which projects forward, offers your horse freedom of movement of the head at ear height. The interior height in this area is about 2300 mm.
The split, padded and moulded breast and breech bars can be individually suspended at three different levels and depths. This allows the stall size in the trailer to be adjusted from pony to large horse. The solid interlock from our older models was kept for safety reasons and due to its popularity.
How many horses can I transport?
You can comfortably transport two ponies in the Zephir®, which is available in three weight classes.
Of course, a single horse can also enjoy the comfort of the Humbaur-EquiSpace®.
A pair of horses
Two fully grown horses can also travel conveniently.
Two heave horses
... also have adequate space in the roomy Zephir® horse trailer.
A Humbaur is well planned
We have also fulfilled the wishes which you believe nobody can fulfil.
Images similar; some images show special equipment.