Vehicle transport trailer HAK
HAK model seriesWider, flatter, more comfortable
V drawbar, hot-dip galvanised
Chassis and frame are hot-dip galvanised
13-pin plug and reversing light
Lashing options at the side perforations and stand rails.
Tipping platform with shock absorbers, mechanically tilting.
Cable winch frame and tackle with winch and rope.
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
Perforated stand rails for a safe transport.
HAK vehicle transport trailers have an interior width of 2005 mm, making them ideal for transporting a range of different vehicles. The tipping platform with shock absorbers is tilted mechanically, creating a shallow ramp angle to allow cars and other vehicles to be loaded easily. The depth-adjustable cable winch frame with cable winch and rope is also available for assistance with loading. The transported vehicle is secured using the lashing options provided by the perforations in the side rails and in the standing rails. It's not just the sturdy construction that gives the HAK vehicle transport trailer such longevity - the chassis, frame and V-drawbar have all been hot-dip galvanised for maximum robustness. An automatic jockey wheel, a 13-pin trailer connector and a reversing light are also included in the standard equipment.
The vehicle transport trailer HAK in detail:
Car transporter, wheels out
Car transporter, wheels out Standard equipment
- Hot-dip galvanised v-shaped coupling combined with longitudinal beam
- Hot-dip galvanised chassis and frame
- 13-pin plug and reversing light
- Lashing possible using side textured surfaces and standing rails
- Cable winch castors with cable winch and towing cable
- Jockey wheel
- Tipping platform with shock absorbers, mechanically tilting