Humbaur HTV AG
Sturdy designedFor safe and efficient animal transport
Screwed longitudinal-beam chassis, hot-dip galvanized
Construction using high-quality 25 mm thick anodised aluminium platform gates
13-pin plug and reversing light
18 mm thick wooden base plate
High-mass surrounding frame section, hot-dip galvanised
Walk-up ramp with hydraulic spring supports and rubber granulate mat
3 binding rings
Entry door on the right hand side of vehicle
Handhold for moving
- Automatic jockey wheel, centrally mounted.
Tyre size suitable for 100km/h.
Cover and frame 350 mm, white colour, with window left and right
Use it over its many years of service life to transport your animals safely. This robustly built cattle trailer has an aluminium body with a slanting front. The body consists of double-walled aluminium profiles attached to a solid outer frame made from hot-galvanised steel plate. All edges have also been made from corrosion-resistant aluminium. A tough tarpaulin roof will protect your cattle against adverse weather conditions. The chassis with independent wheel suspension is equipped with maintenance -free spring axles.
The livestock tandem trailer HTV AG in detail:
Tandem, alu, straight front
Tandem, alu, straight front Standard equipment
- Screwed longitudinal-beam chassis
- Construction using high-quality 25 mm thick anodised aluminium platform gates
- 13-pin plug and reversing light
- With alubicomp-floor serially
- High-mass surrounding frame section, hot-dip galvanised
- Elegant galvanised rear tail support with integrated lighting
- Walk-up ramp with hydraulic spring supports and rubber granulate mat
- 2 binding rings
- Entry door on the right hand side of vehicle
- Handhold for moving
- Jockey wheel
- Tyres designed for 100 km/h
Tandem, alu, straight front Models
Images similar; some images show special equipment.