Wheels-in trailer Universal
Vehicle transporter and much moreReady for any application
Bolted V drawbar hot-dip galvanised.
Optional cover extension possible
Drop sides optionally available
Floor plate 18 mm thick
2 hot-dip galvanised drive-up ramps made of grating inserted under the cargo bed.
2 supports (Universal 3500)
7 lashing rings per side integrated into outer frame profile.
Perforation for wheel chocks in outer frame profile.
Cable winch with cable and three-way adjustable bracket.
Automatic jockey wheel (Universal 3000)
Jockey wheel, large (Universal 3500)
Humbaur multifunctional lighting with reversing light.
The hot-dip galvanised chassis and frame are topped by a continuous floor plate with almost universal transport options. You can load the Universal loader with two corrosion-protected drive-on planks. Shift the planks to adjust them exactly to the track width of the vehicle. Thereafter, simply slide the planks below the loading surface. You have seven lashing rings to fasten the load safely. You can at any time retrofit the trailer with an aluminium instead of a wooden floor, with aluminium sideboards or a tarpaulin with frame.
The wheels-in trailer Universal in detail:
Car transporter, wheels in
- 890 mm
Car transporter, wheels in Standard equipment
- Hot-dip galvanized v-shaped drawbar
- 13-pin plug and reversing light
- 15mm thik base plate
- 2 hot-dip galvanized loading skids, consisting of a grid inserted under the loading platform
- 7 tie-rings per side in outer frame profile
- perforation stamping in outer frame profile
- cable winch with wire and triple adjustable support
- jockey wheel
- Automatik-Stützrad (Modell 4057, 4059)
- Stützrad mit großer Radrolle (Modell 4058, 4060)
Car transporter, wheels in Models
Images similar; some images show special equipment.