Flexible transporterwith foldable drawbar
13 pin plug and reversing light from 751kg (gross weight)
Floor plate 12 mm thick
Drop sides made of anodised, double-walled aluminium profile with recessed fasteners - can be completely removed.
Tailgate with tension locks
Tie-down rings integrated into the drop sides, tractive force 400 kg per lashing ring, Dekra-tested.
Humbaur multifunction lighting integrated into underride protection.
Corner stanchions with insert option
Pre-mounted attachment buttons for attaching the tarpaulin to the drop sides.
Tension lock for securing the foldable drawbar
Side walls made of anodised, double-walled aluminium profiles, a fixed front wall and a tailgate with sturdy locks are just a few of the features that make the Startrailer DK stand out. It also offers a folding drawbar and can be positioned vertically to take up minimal space in your garage or carport. Suitable for all of your transportation tasks, it is ready for use at any time and is set up in just a few steps. The trailer features tie-down hoops integrated into the side walls and pre-assembled fastening buttons for attaching tarpaulins. The stanchions provide slots for equipping the trailer with a side plate extension, wood/aluminium cover, H-frame or tarpaulin and frame and other options. The Startrailer DK can handle almost any task-either with the standard equipment or with the appropriate accessories from the Humbaur range.
The flatbed trailer Startraile DK in detail:
Startrailer DK Standard equipment
- Hot-dip galvanised v-shaped coupling for tipping
- 13-pin plug, for max. gross above 751 kg with reversing light
- Side panels and gates made of double-walled anodised aluminium
- Fixed headboard and flap(s) with closings
- Lashing rings (4 units) integrated in sideboard profiles, traction force 400 kg per ring, DEKRA tested
- Humbaur multifuntional lights integrated in underride barrier