21 t The HBTZ BS
The multifunction trailerwith dual tyres and even more load capacity
Drawbar with screw-in towing eye Ø 50 mm, galvanised and infinitely variable using a crank handle.
Sturdy welded and hot-dip galvanised frame for optimalstability and safety, drop sides made of anodised aluminium,folding down at the side and back, removable, corner stanchionscan be inserted at front and rear.
Drum brake and air suspension.
Serially fitted twin tyres.
Sturdy steel ramps, galvanised, movable to the side, ramp covered with softwood planks, gas strut ramp lifter.
- Pneumatic brake with release valve.
- Compressed air coupler heads (red/yellow).
- Anti-lock braking system.
- EBS brake system with spring-loaded parking brake and 24-volt connection plug. The towing vehicle must be equipped with an ABS socket.
15-way connecting plug for lighting.
24 V lighting system with multiple-chamber tail lamps, optimally protected and LED side marking lamps.
- 6 t lashing points recessed in the platform floor (2 pairs / 5.2 m; 3 pairs / 6.2 m).
- 2 t lashing points in outside frame (6 pairs / 5.2 m; 7 pairs / 6.2 m).
Mudguard equipped with anti-spray system, rigid lateral impact protection.
2 wheel chocks with retainers
- Reinforced 12 t geared support jack with load and fast speeds, on the left in the direction of travel.
Our HBTZ BS multifunction trailers are designed for an exceptionally long service life as a result of its hot-dip galvanised chassis. Folding support legs provide safety during loading and unloading. Use the many fixtures for lashing your goods and drive with confidence and safety. Our wide range of accessories enables you to adapt your HBTZ accordingly!
|Permissible gross weight in kg||21000||Body dimensions in mm||8700 x 2550 x 3710|
|Load capacity in kg||16300||Drive-up angle||13 °**|
|Internal dimensions in mm||6550 x 2540||Tyre size in inches||235/75 R17,5|
|Load height in mm||870|
|Permissible gross weight in kg||21000||Body dimensions in mm||9400 x 2550 x 3710|
|Load capacity in kg||16200||Drive-up angle||13 °**|
|Internal dimensions in mm||7250 x 2540||Tyre size in inches||235/75 R17,5|
|Load height in mm||870|
* with two piece ramps. ** with single piece ramps.
Subject to technical modifications. All dimensions are approximate values and relate to the series vehicle without accessories. Additional equipment changes both the inherent weight and the load capacity!
What can I transport with the Humbaur HBTZ BS trailer?
(Crawler-)Excavators and wheel loaders up to a weight of approx. 16.3 tonnes, depending on the model.
The HBTZ can also be loaded with particularly unwieldy and heavy construction materials such as concrete pipes.